Zucchinis and patatoes gratin. Thinly sliced potatoes and zucchini make this vegan potato and zucchini gratin. It's a creamy, cheesy casserole bake, perfect for The gratin is then baked until everything is tender, hot, and bubbly, with crispy edges and a golden brown top. This Potato And Zucchini Gratin is the recipe that pairs great with meat, fish and can also be prepared ahead for the potlucks.
Arrange potatoes, zucchini, and tomatoes in overlapping layers around prepared dish, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. All Reviews for Potato, Zucchini, and Tomato Gratin. The key to any successful gratin is to slice the potatoes and other vegetables (such as the zucchini in this recipe) as thinly as possible, all Cut the potatoes and zucchini as finely as possible and add a clove of garlic. You can have Zucchinis and patatoes gratin using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchinis and patatoes gratin
- It’s 2 large of patatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley (finely chopped).
- It’s 2/3 tsp of nutmeg (ground).
- It’s 2 large of zucchinis.
- You need 125 grams of grated gruyere cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of creme fraiche (or sour cream ).
- You need of bechamel sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
Grease the baking dish with butter and place the. Get Ina Garten's cheesy Zucchini Gratin recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Nutty Gruy�re cheese pairs well with the soft flavors of the squash. Slice potatoes, onions, and zucchini and set aside.
Zucchinis and patatoes gratin instructions
- peel zucchinis and patatoes.
- cut them into 1inches cubes.
- grease a non stick stove with olive oil.
- heat the oil (30 seconds) and put patatoes for 5 min and add zucchinis.
- add Garlic, parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Cook about 20 minutes.
- make the bechamel sauce :.
- heat the milk in a sauce pan.
- add salt pepper and butter to melt it.
- pour slowly the flour and beat firmly in the same time.
- heat the mix and beat until it becomes creamy. Remove from heat.
- preheat oven to 190 Celsius degrees.
- put the vegetables in a 9 inches square baking dish.
- pour the bechamel sauce on them.
- Put the grated gruyere cheese all over.
- Pour creme fraiche (sour cream) to cover the cheese.
- bake in 170 *C oven until the cheese is beautifully Golden. Eat with meat or fish and enjoy your meal !.
As you can see, this gratin is not your typical run of the mill gratin recipe. Potatoes au gratin, potato gratin, scalloped potatoes au gratin, gratin potatoes, potatoes gratin — these are all names used to For this recipe, I used tricolor fingerling potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, goat's milk, sheep's milk pecorino romano and. Slices of pan-fried zucchini alternate with mozzarella cheese and sliced tomatoes to make a pretty layered dish that's topped with Parmesan cheese and basil. Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini e Pomodori Gratinati (Zucchini and Tomato Gratin). Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared sheet; drizzle any oil from bowl over.