My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free). Try this chicken alfredo recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Chicken Alfredo With Crispy Bacon (Paula Deen). Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups – Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe.
Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper. Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil. Chicken Bacon Alfredo recipe: This Chicken Bacon Alfredo recipe is very tasty!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my chicken-bacon alfredo (egg-free). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Try this chicken alfredo recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Chicken Alfredo With Crispy Bacon (Paula Deen). Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups – Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chicken-bacon alfredo (egg-free) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free):
- Make ready 1 lb of penne noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 stick of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Take tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
- Make ready pinch of basil.
- Take pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese, asiago, romano.
If you're watching weight, don't try this at home. Transfer chicken to baking dish and coat with mixture from bowl. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, drizzle Alfredo sauce over tops and add remaining. This bacon chicken alfredo is simple to make with basic ingredients and comes together in one pan in under half an hour!
Steps to make My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free):
- Boil noodles, drain, set aside.
- If not already, cook and season chicken and bacon. Cut chicken into slices and break bacon into pieces.
- Melt butter down in microwave safe bowl 1 minute.
- In a baking casserole dish, add noodles, cream, milk, seasoning salt, pepper, melted butter chicken and bacon and mix.
- Bake 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Let sauce thicken 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh grated parmasan, romano and asiago..
- Check my chicken-bacon Caesar wraps recipe to use up your leftover meats! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347403-chicken-bacon-caesar-wrap.
Chicken alfredo (topped with bacon) has become one of my family's favorite meals. I think your family will love it too! Do you have a favorite recipe that is quick and easy to make. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. This Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza is our family's new favorite!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my chicken-bacon alfredo (egg-free) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!