CHICKEN CARBONARA. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family. You can cook CHICKEN CARBONARA using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CHICKEN CARBONARA
- You need 1 lb of penne pasta, uncooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian herb salad dressing.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast, cut into peices.
- You need 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can of chicken brotb.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 10 of grape tomatoes, cut into quarters.
Loaded Chicken Carbonara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Carbonara – An authentic, restaurant-quality recipe for a classic Italian dish! Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection! Turn leftover cooked chicken into this creamy, fragrant pasta experience!
CHICKEN CARBONARA instructions
- Cook penne according to package directions..
- Meamwhile; heat dressing in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add chicken and vegetables, cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently..
- In another pan, fry bacon and remove from grease, add to the chicken mixture..
- Add broth and cheese, cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add parmesan cheese and mix well..
- Drain pasta, and return to pot..
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly..
- Cook 1 minute or until heated trough. Sauce will thicken as it stands..
- Fold in tomatoes and serve.
MORE+ LESS This recipe is found in many restaurants. The sauce is thick and creamy and if prepared properly, will stick to the pasta without dripping. Our indulgent chicken carbonara uses eggs and butter to create a rich sauce. Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that's sure to become a family-favorite! This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta.