Linguine with Mussels. Learn how to make Linguine with Mussels. Drunken Mussels Recipe – Mussels Steamed in a Garlic, Lemon & Wine Broth Linguine with Clams Wash the mussels under cold water and set aside.
Watch our video to learn how to make this dish. A deliciously simple recipe, taking cooked linguine and topping them with freshly cooked mussels and melted butter. A perfect, yet light meal when served with a side salad.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, linguine with mussels. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Learn how to make Linguine with Mussels. Drunken Mussels Recipe – Mussels Steamed in a Garlic, Lemon & Wine Broth Linguine with Clams Wash the mussels under cold water and set aside.
Linguine with Mussels is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Linguine with Mussels is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook linguine with mussels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Linguine with Mussels:
- Take 1 lb of Organic Linguine (Aldi brand).
- Prepare 3 lbs of Mussels in Tomato Garlic Sauce (Aldi).
- Make ready 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get of hot pepper flakes (optional).
For me, mussels are still a luxury food that cost very little money. I don't think anything can match their exquisite, fresh-from-the-sea flavour. In this recipe every precious drop of mussel juice is used. This Linguine With Mussels Recipe Is Your New Go-To for a Dinner Party on the Cheap.
Steps to make Linguine with Mussels:
- Empty contents of the 3 pouches into a large skillet and cover. Heat on high for 5 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once mussels are cooked take shells off the mussels and discard mussel shells. Keep mussels and the sauce in the skillet. Keep on low heat till the linguine is done cooking..
- In a large pot add water, olive oil, salt to a boil. Add the linguine to the boiling water and cook till al dente 6-8 minutes..
- Once the linguine is almost done scoop 1 cup of the seasoned water out of pot and set aside..
- Drain linguine..
- Add the cooked linguine and seasoned water to the skillet with mussels. Mix well for 1 minute until the linguine soaks up some of the sauce..
- Add parmesan cheese and hot pepper flakes (optional)..
INGREDIENTS This classic Italian seafood dish is inspired by the island of Capri, where you'll find this pasta on just about every menu – and with good reason! Linguine with Mussels recipe: Try this Linguine with Mussels recipe, or contribute your own. Seafood pasta spaghetti linguine wish mussels, clams, cherry tomatoes, fresh parmesan on the white plate in restaurant in Catania. Mussels over linguine with a light tomato sauce. perfect at any time of the year! Any mussels that have not opened, discard them as they are most likely bad.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food linguine with mussels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!