Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip.
You can cook Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can black beans – rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese (fat free is ok) – softened.
- You need 5-6 of green onions – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ranch dressing mix (depends on your tastes).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of jar hot pepper jam/jelly – any flavor.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese blend (NOT taco seasoned).
Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip instructions
- Spread prepared black beans evenly in the bottom of a pie plate..
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, ranch mix (start with 1 tsp and adjust to taste), and green onions. Reserve 2 tbs of greens if you want to garnish at the end..
- Spread cream cheese over beans (works best to drop a few large "blobs" then spread with a butter knife). Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to set..
- Just before serving spread jam over cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese. Garnish with reserved sliced green onions..
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!.