Stuffed Chicken Breast.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stuffed chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed chicken breast using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Get 2 of Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,.
- Take 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Get 1 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Onion Powder,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Make ready Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Take Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Get 60 g of Cream Cheese Preferably Philadelphia,.
- Take 20 g of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,.
- Make ready 15 g of Kewpie Mayo,.
- Get 40 g of Spinach Finely Chiffonade,.
- Make ready 3 Clove of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Get Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- Make ready of Red Chili Deseeded Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
- Prepare of Green Chili Deseeded Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Place chicken breast on a working surface. Cover with cling film. Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, gently pound the chicken until even thickness..
- Slit a hole lengthwise on the chicken breast. Using a fork, gently poke the chicken breast with some holes. This will allow even baking. In a small bowl, add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix..
- Rub the chicken well with the spices and seasonings. Set aside. In another bowl, add cream cheese, parmigiano, mayo, kale, garlic and chili flakes. Mix to combine well..
- Stuff this cheese mixture into the hole of the chicken breast. Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Wack into the oven and bake for 20 mins or until browned..
- Rotate the tray at halfway mark for evening browning. Remove from the oven and transfer onto a serving plate. Sprinkle chilies over the top. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!