Pasta Veg Au Gratin.
You can cook Pasta Veg Au Gratin using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Veg Au Gratin
- Prepare 100 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 50 g of Gouda cheese.
- You need 100 ml of Milk full cream.
- It’s of Bell peppers Green, red, yellow one each chopped.
- You need of Onion one medium sized.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 6-7 pods of Garlic.
- It’s 250 g of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- It’s 10 g of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 10 g of Black pepper powder.
- You need 20 g of each, red cabbage, white cabbage, green cabbage chopped.
- It’s 30 ml of Arrabiata sauce.
Pasta Veg Au Gratin step by step
- Boil penne pasta in a hot boiling pot till the pasta becomes tender.
- Drain its water under running cold water in a colander..
- .keep the pasta aside.
- Now keep a pan..on a medium flame,add olive oil heat it, add chopped onions and garlic.
- Saute them..now add tomatoes chopped and stir fry them.
- Add all the veggies, grated gouda cheese, salt, black pepper powder, red paparika flakes, milk and stir it thoroughly..
- Now add preboiled pasta.stir it..allow it to cool.
- Now we have to assemble all these in the casserole for baking.
- Take a casserole. Grease it.
- Spread a layer of pasta mixed with veggies.
- Now add mozzarella cheese over it.
- Spread tomato sauce over it..
- Add the remaining pasta and cover it with more cheese..
- Keep the casserole in the microwave for 8-10 minutes to bake the pasta and to get infused in the soft cheesy melt..
- Take out from the microwave and serve in the same dish.
- Your delicious cheesy pasta veg au gratin is ready..