Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells. These chicken broccoli Alfredo shells are awesome. When placing the stuffed shells in the baking dish , do they go in face up showing the insides or face down. Also how many stuffed shells are there usually to stuff and how many servings. broccoli & cheese stuffed shells
You're going to want to make these soon. So very sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been a bit crazy around here, with Halloween and just normal stuff going on, also I've been struggling to beat a.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and broccoli stuffed shells. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These chicken broccoli Alfredo shells are awesome. When placing the stuffed shells in the baking dish , do they go in face up showing the insides or face down. Also how many stuffed shells are there usually to stuff and how many servings. broccoli & cheese stuffed shells
Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and broccoli stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells:
- Take 2 cups of cooked chicken cut into small chunks.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of cooked broccoli cut into small chunks.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 12 of jumbo shells.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarela cheese.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbs of butter.
Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. If you like chicken and broccoli, you will LOVE these Chicken Broccoli Stuffed Shells! Such a "comfort food" dish… with cheesy Alfredo sauce coating the chicken and broccoli inside jumbo sized pasta shells! There are so many ways to enjoy pasta, and this recipe for chicken broccoli.
Instructions to make Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells:
- Cook jumbo shells 10 min and rinse and set aside..
- Mix cooked chicken, broccoli,cream cheese and cheddar cheese together. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat milk in a pan and add butter. When it starts to boil slowly add flour until it thickens. Then add mozzarella cheese salt and pepper and stir..
- Place 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in bottom of pan and then stuff shells with chicken mixture. When all shells are stuffed and in pan pour the rest of the sauce over the shells..
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 min and enjoy..
Chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese fill the shells which are covered with alfredo sauce and baked. Bonus -the recipe makes enough to put some in the freezer. I don't know what happened to my ingredient picture. If you enjoy chicken and broccoli with alfredo sauce, you will love these stuffed shells! These shells are loaded with shredded chicken, broccoli, shredded cheese, and alfredo sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and broccoli stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!