Fudgy Avocado Brownies. Avocado Brownies (Flourless & Fudgy!) This post may contain affiliate links. These Avocado Brownies are an easy gluten-free dessert, using avocado instead of oil or butter. Quick and easy avocado brownies recipe, healthier than traditional brownies.
These vegan brownies strike the perfect balance between fudgy, cakey, and chewy, and the ingredient that makes this possible is probably sitting on. The Best Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Healthy & Fudgy – The easiest, best chocolate avocado brownies recipe – SUPER FUDGY! How to Make the FUDGIEST Avocado Brownies (BEST Brownie Recipe Ever???) The Perfect BROWNIE – How to Make FUDGY Crackly-Top Brownies. You can have Fudgy Avocado Brownies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Avocado Brownies
- You need 1 large of Ripe Avocado (chopped).
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs (or Flax Eggs).
- Prepare 1 of Dark Chocolate Bar (100g).
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Table Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Melted White Chocolate (optional).
- It’s 1 of Milk Chocolate Chunks.
Almost the minute I decided I was going to make avocado brownies? I wanted to experiment with avocado brownies because I saw they were apparently a thing. Keep the photos coming, they really make my day! Fudgy Avocado Brownies with Avocado Frosting. Gluten-Free Fudgy Avocado Brownies.
Fudgy Avocado Brownies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F..
- In a food processor, puree the avocado with the eggs, vanilla extract and water until smooth. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl if necessary..
- Melt the dark chocolate and mix through the avocado mix in the food processor..
- Add in the cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined..
- If the brownie mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine. If the brownie mixture is too liquid, add 1tbsp of cocoa powder..
- Scoop the mixture out of the food processor with a rubber spatula into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and making sure you spread out the mix to all of the edges. Add the milk chocolate chunks (optional) and sink into batter evenly..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick inserted removes clean. Do not overbake! The brownies will continue to cook a bit after removing from the oven..
- Drizzle/spoon melted white chocolate over the brownies..
- Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge..
- Slice into 12 pieces and serve chilled..
- These brownies will last in the fridge for a few days (and are even better after they've been left for a day or two)..
A healthier, skinny gluten-free fudgy brownie recipe using avocado, coconut sugar, and gluten-free flour! Low Carb Fudgy Avocado Brownie, Avocado brownie, low carb brownie. Best fudgy paleo brownies made with avocado and sweet potatoes! Easy flourless brownies with avocado buttercream frosting! Ultra-rich, veggie-packed, decadent, triple-chocolate, healthy brownies.