Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, veggie egg breakfast muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have veggie egg breakfast muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins:
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Tomato, chopped.
- Take pinch of garlic powder.
- Make ready stick of Broccoli, chopped.
- Make ready tsp of coconut oil for pan greasing.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Take 1/3 of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of water.
- Get pinch of Oregano leaves.
Steps to make Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk and water..
- Add in broccoli, tomatoes and onions..
- Then sprinkle in the oregano and garlic powder..
- Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in the microwave and grease muffin tin..
- Evenly spread mix into the tins and place in the oven for 30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food veggie egg breakfast muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!