Carbonara with White Miso.
You can cook Carbonara with White Miso using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carbonara with White Miso
- You need 80 of to 100 grams Pasta.
- It’s 1 of lots × 1％ Hot water and salt.
- Prepare 5 cm of Bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 50 ml of ◆Fresh cream.
- It’s 50 ml of ◆Milk.
- You need 1 of ◆Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆White miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kombu tea.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Carbonara with White Miso step by step
- Start cooking the pasta with lots of hot water (1% salt)..
- Slice the bacon into 1 cm width pieces. Mix all ◆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and sauté the garlic over low heat. When fragrant, add the bacon and sauté..
- Combine the freshly cooked pasta with the mixed ◆ ingredients, then add everything into the pan. Mix together briefly, then turn the heat off. Briefly add and mix in the kombu tea to season..
- Dish it up, and serve with parmesan cheese and black pepper..
- You could also use tubed grated garlic and sliced bacon..