Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy chicken broccoli alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy chicken broccoli alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo:
- Get 1 of whole spaghetti squash.
- Make ready 4 cups of low fat cottage cheese.
- Get 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 c of 2% milk.
- Take 15 oz of cubed boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 c of chopped broccoli.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- Take 2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Once preheated place halved spaghetti squash in, facing down on a cookie sheet. Bake for 40min.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan, milk, and all seasoning in a pot. Heat slightly on low, while blending to a smooth sauce with a hand blender or immersion blender. (I used an immersion blender) once blended take off of heat and set to the side.
- Begin to sauté chicken, once about 80% cooked, add broccoli..
- After 40min take out spaghetti squash. Allow to cool for 5-10min. Once cool, begin to shred with a fork into spaghetti like noodles..
- Add squash noodles to chicken and broccoli, then follow with the Alfredo sauce. Mix all ingredients thoroughly, and bring heat down to a lower heat. Allow to simmer for about 5-6min to allow all of the flavors to marry..
- Enjoy! Best next thing to the REAL thing!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food healthy chicken broccoli alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!