Chocolate Cupcake Brownies.
You can cook Chocolate Cupcake Brownies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcake Brownies
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 12 blocks of dark chocolate (60g).
Chocolate Cupcake Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Prepare a muffin tray with paper muffin/cupcake cups..
- Tip: buy some colorful paper muffin/cupcake cups to jazz up your baking..
- Mix oil and sugar in a bowl till fluffy..
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix well..
- Add cocoa powder and slowly mix in..
- Add 1/4 cup flour at a time, mixing it before adding more flour..
- Fill each muffin cup with batter..
- Add a block of chocolate into each brownie. Cover the chocolate with batter or add on top..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes..