Beer Cheese Dip.
You can have Beer Cheese Dip using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer Cheese Dip
- You need 3 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 12 oz of Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss Beer.
- You need 3 lb of Softened Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix.
Beer Cheese Dip step by step
- Empty 3 lbs of cream cheese into bowl and knead with hands if you're adventurous. (or a potato masher).
- Mix in Ranch Packet.
- Pour in beer and mix.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Enjoy! Best served with Pretzel Crisps!.