Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole. I decided to put a little less cheese and some more chicken because it was a bit too cheesy. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole – it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot.
Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesy chicken broccoli rice casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole. I decided to put a little less cheese and some more chicken because it was a bit too cheesy. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole – it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken broccoli rice casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped).
- Prepare 4 cup of White Rice (cooked).
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli Florets.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Get 1/2 can of cream of onion soup.
- Make ready 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Ritz Crackers (crushed).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Your family will love the cheesy filling and buttery, crunchy Ritz topping! It's cheesy and savory with tender bites of chicken and broccoli in every bite. With all our instant pot, slow cooker, sheet pan or one pan dinners and With a vegetable, protein, and starch, this chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is a complete meal in one dish. And while many casserole recipes call.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven @ 375°.
- Season chicken with onion powder,salt, and black pepper.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil and add minced garlic. Stir for 30 secs and add seasoned chicken..
- Saute chicken for 5 mins and add Broccoli florets. Cook for 10 mins or until broccoli is tender (you may want to add a few tablespoons of water to chicken).
- In a bowl combine cooked rice cream of chicken cream of onion and cheddar cheese soup. Mix well.
- Add cooked chicken and broccoli to rice mixure. Add sharp cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Place into casserole dish and cover with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Add crushed crackers and pour melted butter over the top..
- Bake for 20 mins or until brown and bubbly.
- And ENJOY!!!.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole with no canned products is the perfect one-pan meal with a creamy sauce and One of my favorite things about this Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is how incredibly warm and cozy this meal is. And if I am enjoying leftovers. Place the casserole on a rack to cool slightly before serving. Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT on the stove! Tastes like risotto, but much faster to make and completely low maintenance.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken broccoli rice casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!