Honey Mars bar cornflake bites.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, honey mars bar cornflake bites. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Mars bar cornflake bites is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Honey Mars bar cornflake bites is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey mars bar cornflake bites using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mars bar cornflake bites:
- Take 4-6 of mars bars.
- Make ready 100 g of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey (or golden syrup).
- Make ready of Cornflakes.
Instructions to make Honey Mars bar cornflake bites:
- Cut mars bars into cubes a put into a glass bowl. Add syrup and butter..
- Place bowl over a bain marie (pan 1/4 filled with already boiled water). Ensure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl..
- Gently melt the chocolate, stirring carefully as it does so to combine the ingredients..
- Once melted fully, stir in a spoonful of rice crispies at a time. Carefully fold into the chocolate mixture and repeat..
- Press gently into a lined tin. Use a smaller tin for deeper slices..
- Pop into the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes..
- Slice into bitesize squares using a very sharp knife..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food honey mars bar cornflake bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!