Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole. It is very good and combines the creamy texture of the cheese sauce with the crunchy texture of the corn Curried Chicken & Broccoli Casserole Haiku: "Bit too lemony. This Broccoli Chicken Curry Casserole is an awesome addition to the dinner table! One of the first dishes that my mother-in-law ever made us was this Broccoli Chicken Curry Casserole.
The Friday Favorites recipe I'm featuring this week is this amazing Cheesy Creamy Low-Carb Chicken Broccoli Curry Casserole that seems to have been a hit with just about every one who's tried it. Then the canned soup companies got a hold of it and made it over into all kinds of things, under the guise of "it's too hard for the average home cook to make her own sauce." Talk about unhip. Even those that dislike broccoli or curry like it.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, curry broccoli chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
It is very good and combines the creamy texture of the cheese sauce with the crunchy texture of the corn Curried Chicken & Broccoli Casserole Haiku: "Bit too lemony. This Broccoli Chicken Curry Casserole is an awesome addition to the dinner table! One of the first dishes that my mother-in-law ever made us was this Broccoli Chicken Curry Casserole.
Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have curry broccoli chicken casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole:
- Get 6 of chicken breasts (I often use less as im not a huge fan of alot of meat).
- Take 2 of broccoli heads.
- Make ready 2 of cans cream of chicken.
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder (can use less if you prefer).
- Take 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
It's easy to make and so good! This is not a low cal dish and while it can be made with low fat ingredients Bring chicken to a boil with salt, pepper and garlic. Rinse and shred chicken into large pieces (will. Chicken and broccoli get smothered in a creamy mushroom sauce that has just a touch of curry powder.
Steps to make Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole:
- Mix both cans cream of chicken with mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon curry and juice of half the lemon. Set aside..
- Brown chicken and sliced onion in saute pan with garlic powder. Dice chicken. Place chicken in a 9×13 baking dish. (Picture doesn't show the onions as I added them after on top of the broccoli seen below).
- Blanch broccoli. Chop and add on top of chicken and onion in the baking dish..
- Pour the cream mixture on top of chicken and broccoli and evenly spread. Top with grated cheddar and bread crumps. squeeze the remaining half a lemon on top..
- Bake at 350 for 45 or so minutes until cheese is browned on top..
The whole casserole is topped with Cheddar and breadcrumbs and Arrange the broccoli on the bottom of the prepared baking dish, then top with the chicken and then the mushroom mixture. Place the broccoli and water in a large resealable plastic storage bag. Combine the cooked rice, broccoli, and chicken in the casserole dish and set aside. Melt the butter in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food curry broccoli chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!