Budget Seafood Pasta.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, budget seafood pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Budget Seafood Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Budget Seafood Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have budget seafood pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Budget Seafood Pasta:
- Make ready of spaghetti.
- Prepare of smoked salmon.
- Take of crab sticks.
- Take of shrimps.
- Prepare of sweet red pepper.
- Get of olives.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Prepare of basil.
- Make ready of seasoned salt.
- Get of olive oil.
Steps to make Budget Seafood Pasta:
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, begin to cook the spaghetti.
- Prepare the topping. Finely slice garlic, cut red pepper into thin strips, cut olives in half, cut crab sticks into cubes, slice salmon into small slices..
- Shallow fry garlic, red pepper and olives until softened..
- Add the crab sticks, salmon and shrimps and cook until it's pretty much there..
- Throw in a dash of white wine and a dash of lemon juice. Season to taste with salt, pepper, basil..
- Drain spaghetti and combine with topping. Generously slash it with olive oil. Boom..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food budget seafood pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!