Eggless Red velvet brownie.
You can cook Eggless Red velvet brownie using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Red velvet brownie
- It’s 1& 1/4 cup +2 tbsp of refined flour.
- It’s 12 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk or (1/4 th cup curd with 1 tsp vinegar).
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red colour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of For cream cheese frosting.
- You need 2 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
Eggless Red velvet brownie step by step
- Preheat oven to 180’c. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray Set aside..
- Mix melted butter and sugar together, in a large bowl over Whisk in cocoa. Whisk together, in a small mixing bowl, 2 tablespoons of water + 2 teaspoon baking powder + 1 teaspoon oil). Mix well in a bowl Add buttermilk, vanilla; whisk to combine.than add red colour mix well again.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the cocoa mixture. Add flour; whisk to combine. Transfer batter to cake tin Bake brownies for 35 – 40 minutes, or until set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean Cool completely before cutting.
- Make the Frosting: beat all the ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Remove brownies from pan. Spread frosting over top of brownies. Garnish with cream cheese frosting.