Easy one pot Chicken Biryani. This easy chicken biryani is a one pot healthy recipe. It is full of traditional flavors and very easy to prepare. If you like Indian spices and flavors Why am I stressing on one pot biryani?
After a few attempts I was able to simplify it so much that it can be easily prepared for a weeknight meal using the Instant Pot. The easiest of all biryanis is a one-pot biryani, where you cook everything in one pot from start to finish. This is a meal on its own.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy one pot chicken biryani. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy chicken biryani is a one pot healthy recipe. It is full of traditional flavors and very easy to prepare. If you like Indian spices and flavors Why am I stressing on one pot biryani?
Easy one pot Chicken Biryani is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy one pot Chicken Biryani is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy one pot chicken biryani using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy one pot Chicken Biryani:
- Prepare 4 of chicken legs (but any chicken will do).
- Prepare 300 g of basmati rice (soak & rinse).
- Prepare 850 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of good quality curry paste – I used ptaks jalfrezi paste but any will do.
- Take 2 of large onions – I used 1 red and 1 white.
- Make ready 1 of chopped clove garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chopped clove ginger.
- Prepare Cup of sultanas.
- Get of Chopped almonds to garnish.
- Take of Fresh coriander to garnish.
A quick and easy One-Pot Easy Chicken Biryani recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. To make this one pot wonder, you'll cook rice with British chicken, green beans, aromatic curry spices and sultanas for a touch of sweetness. Instant Pot Chicken Biryani is a one-pot Indian chicken and rice dish, in which marinated chicken is steam-cooked with aromatic basmati rice and flavored with herbs, saffron In this easy chicken dum biryani recipe, I mimicked that 'Dum' cooking style using my electric pressure cooker, Instant Pot.
Instructions to make Easy one pot Chicken Biryani:
- Fry onions in oil till golden then brown chicken. Then add curry paste, garlic, ginger, and turmeric and coat well. Then add rice rice and coat well in all spices. Add chicken stock then sultanas and give it all a good mix..
- Place a lid on the pot and bring to the boil. Then turn heat down and simmer for 5/7 mins or so. Then leave with the lid on to rest for 10 mins before fluffing up with a fork. Garnish with chopped almonds and coriander..
- I made a vegetable curry on the side made with lots of onions, tomatoes, aubergines, spinach and peppers in oil, and a pinch of cumin. It went nicely with the biryani..
This Instant Pot Chicken Biryani may not look that impressive, but let me tell you, it is so tasty, with such complex flavors, I doubt I'll be going out for chicken biryani any time soon! Authentic and flavorful chicken biryani ready to eat in an hour? I'm sharing this recipe for the most amazing Instant Pot Chicken Biryani from my cookbook, Indian Food Under Pressure. This dish is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve to your guests at a dinner party. A delicious one-pot chicken pulao recipe that's super easy to make with just a few ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy one pot chicken biryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!