Spinach Cheese Dip (warm). This hot spinach cheese dip is very cheesy. But, the spinach pieces were a bit large. I recommend chopping up the baby spinach leaves in a food This warm spinach cheese dip is perfect for serving during the winter holidays.
An easy make-ahead party snack that's sure to be a crowd pleaser. Easy Warm Spinach Dip with ChardThe Seasoned Vegetable. In a medium saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, salsa, green onions, garlic, oregano and cumin. You can cook Spinach Cheese Dip (warm) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Cheese Dip (warm)
- It’s 600 grams of frozen spinach.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light butter.
- It’s 200 grams of herbed cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of coarse salt and pepper.
- It’s 200 grams of grated cheese (orange colour).
Add more milk to thin dip, if desired. Season with salt and hot pepper sauce to taste. How To make warm spinach bacon cheese dip in just a few simple steps. This Warm Spinach Bacon Cheese Dip is the perfect dip for any occasion.
Spinach Cheese Dip (warm) step by step
- Defrost frozen spinach and squeeze out all the water properly, chopping up the spinach roughly afterwards..
- Melt the butter on medium low heat while peeling the garlic, slicing the garlic into one millimeter slices..
- Cook the garlic at medium low until nicely browned, then tip in the chopped defrosted spinach..
- Give the spinach a good throw around the pan so it separates and cooks through..
- Place the mixture to the side and warm up the milk on low heat..
- Tip in the cream cheese and half the seasoning and mix well for about a minute..
- Combine both mixtures, remaining seasoning and half the cheese into a baking dish, mixing well. Cover with the remaining cheese and throw in the oven until cheese melts at the top..
How to make a warm and delicious Cream Cheese Spinach Dip recipe from scratch with only a few simple and basic ingredients. Spinach is an excellent source of beta-carotene, so we can pretend that this dip recipe is healthy, right? It also possesses several important phytochemicals, including. This warm low carb spinach cheese dip is loaded with healthy baby spinach. Makes a great appetizer when served with low carb veggies, chips, or pork rinds.