Eggless Chocolate brownie.
You can have Eggless Chocolate brownie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate brownie
- Prepare 65 gm of soft butter.
- It’s 25 gm of caster sugar.
- It’s 95 gm of milk maid.
- Prepare 80 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 50 gm of flour.
- You need 5 gm of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 0.5 gm of baking powder.
- It’s 63 gm of milk.
Eggless Chocolate brownie instructions
- Mix butter sugar & milkmaid for 2min untill everything combine together..
- Add melted dark chocolate..
- Sieve dry ingredients ie. Flour, baking powder, Cocoa powder together. And add to the above mix..
- Lastly add milk and mix properly to avoid any lumps..
- Bake at 180°C in a square ring of 6inch×6inch lined with butter paper for 25 to 30min.
- Remove from oven and cool it down..