Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip. Make the dip: Blend half the cheese with the mayonnaise in a food processor until smooth. Add the sour cream and cider vinegar and process until Drain the chicken well and pat dry with paper towels. Spread the flour in a wide, shallow container and.
Trim and discard any visible fat on the chicken thighs. Toss the strips in the bourbon mixture. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken Breasts, cut into strips (or tenders).
- Prepare 1 tsp of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of celery stalks (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream, fat-free.
- It’s 1/8 cup of buttermilk, low-fat.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of crumbled blue cheese, reduced fat.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of parsley, dried.
It's best served hot with crackers and celery Great dip for football season! Either way, you can't go wrong! Game Day Eats: Buffalo Chicken Strips With Blue Cheese Dip. Whisk until well combined and only small bits of cheese remain intact.
Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip step by step
- Mix oil, hot sauce and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken and stir until evenly coated..
- Mix the sour cream, buttermilk, garlic salt, parsley and blue cheese for the dip. Be sure to smash the blue cheese crumbles as you mix..
- Heat a grill pan or non-stick large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, cook, turning occasionally, until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through (time will depend on how thick your strips or tenders are)..
After some Bourbon, I wanted some Buffalo Chicken Sliders, so I made some! Take that quarantine, we can still eat well! Since this slow cooker buffalo chicken recipe bakes in a slow cooker, you can whip up sides, salads, and desserts while it practically prepares itself. All Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks with Blue Cheese Dip. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip.