Piri Piri Chicken Breast.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, piri piri chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Piri Piri Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Piri Piri Chicken Breast is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook piri piri chicken breast using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Piri Piri Chicken Breast:
- Make ready 100 ml of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 4-6 of chicken breasts.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- Make ready 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
Instructions to make Piri Piri Chicken Breast:
- Preheat oven to 180. Heat vinegar and add chilli flakes then bring to the boil. Take off heat and allow to cool. Blitz the vinegar and the rest of the ingredients then pour into a bowl and add scoured chicken fillets and mix well. Marinade in fridge for at least 30 mins but preferably overnight..
- Heat pan and add olive oil and pan fry chicken on high heat for 1-2 mins each side. Then put on parchment paper on baking tray and into oven for 25-30 mins..
- I just had salad and coleslaw but you could have spicy nandos-like rice, Piri Piri chips etc..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food piri piri chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!