Savory Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can have Savory Tuna Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 8 Oz of Pasta (your choice).
- Prepare 1 can of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- Prepare 1 of small stock celery finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- It’s 1/8 cup of white onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..