Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut.
You can have Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut
- It’s of Pasta—————-.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 pound of noodles.
- You need 1 quart of water to boil pasta.
- It’s of Panfry————————-.
- You need 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 28 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut step by step
- Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces. Boil the sausage and the pasta..
- Sauté the onions in the butter, when translucent add the cooked pasta and sausage pieces, when the pasta has absorbed most of the butter then add the sauerkraut, and chopped parsley. Add the salt and pepper..
- When everything is mixed add the 1/2 stick butter in pats. Stir just a bit. Add 1 cup of the pasta-sausage water. Cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.