Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories!.
You can have Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories!
- It’s 100 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of ●Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- You need 100 grams of ○Tofu.
- It’s 50 ml of ○Soy milk.
- You need 50 grams of ○Sugar (or use Lakanto sweetener to make it healtheir ☆).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Vegetable oil (or olive oil).
- Prepare 950 of kcal for the entire amount; about 95 kcal per piece if cut into 10 If made with the above ingredients -.
- Prepare 370 of kcal For a piece of a regular brownie -.
- Prepare 763 of kcal for the entire amount; about 76 kcal per piece if cut into 10 If using Lakanto instead of sugar -.
Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories! instructions
- Mix the ○ ingredients together well (Mash the tofu completely.).
- Add the ● ingredients while sifting them. Mix with a spatula until the batter is thick and sticky..
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (check and adjust the time)..
- If a bamboo skewer stuck in comes out clean, it's done!.
- Note: I made it even healthier by using Lakanto artificial sweetener. (It subtracted about 187 kcal.) Give it a try!.
- I made it again at the request of my mother. I added Cointreau and walnuts to make it more fragrant..
- Here, I added chocolate chips, raisins and yuzu peel, and coated the top with dark and white chocolate!.
- This version is rather high in calories, but it's so delicious. I like to make it as a special treat for Valentine's Day..