Chicken Pizza Pie.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken pizza pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Pizza Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Pizza Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pizza pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pizza Pie:
- Make ready of Dough ingredients (flour, yeast etc).
- Get of Chicken breast, marinated to choice.
- Prepare of Peppers, tomatatoes, sweetcorn, jalapeños.
- Prepare of Tomato base or sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese, Chedder and Mozzarella.
- Prepare of Paprika, chilli, cumin, salt, black pepper, garlic and ginger powder (1tsp each).
Steps to make Chicken Pizza Pie:
- Make the dough and leave to rest overnight (i left it rest for 2 nights).
- Pre marinate the chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for 30 mins. Once done, cook it for 10-15 minutes until nicely coloured. Let cool and shred into pieces..
- Once dough is ready, roll out and make 2 circles like pizza shapes. Use one roll to create little slices for design, and to allow the stuffing to be cooked properly.
- Place the bottom roll on a bake dish or tin. Add toppings, preheat the oven to 180. Once toppings are added, add the second roll on top and brush with egg wash..
- Bake for 25-30 mins on 180 degrees Celcius and once cooled, enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken pizza pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!