Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake. A cheesecake reminiscent of those turtle shaped chocolate and caramel nut bars. Garnish with whipped cream, chopped nuts, and maraschino cherries if desired. My best double chocolate cheesecake recipe takes on a new form with this addition of caramel.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in chocolate; pour over pecans. You can cook Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake
- Prepare 7 oz of caramels.
- It’s 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 of chocolate crumb pie crust.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fudge topping.
Loosen cooled cake from rim of pan. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. The only changes I made was instead of the vanilla wafer crust, I used Oreo. This Turtle Cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crust and plenty of caramel, chocolate and pecans!
Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake instructions
- Place caramels and evaporated milk in sauce pan. Heat over med. low heat, stirring continuously until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust..
- Combine cream cheese, milk and sour cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add pudding mix and blend for 30 sec. longer..
- Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer covering evenly. Chill loosely covered for 15 minutes, until set..
- Drizzle fudge topping over pudding and chill until ready to serve..
It's rich, creamy and sure to be a hit! Whisk together cream cheese frosting and canned dulce de leche in a small bowl until well blended. Visit The Star today for more recipes. Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake recipe: Quick and easy, unbaked chocolate cheesecake. Learn how to make Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake.