Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, egg benedict. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egg Benedict is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Egg Benedict is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have egg benedict using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Benedict:
- Get of For Poached Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Get of For Hollandaise Sauce.
- Take 100 gm of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Yolks.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 Slices of Bacon.
- Get 4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Asparagus.
- Prepare as needed of Chives or Leeks.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper powder.
Steps to make Egg Benedict:
- Melt butter in a saucepan and keep aside..
- Add egg yolks in a bowl and place over a double boiler..
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of mustard. Whisk together well..
- Add butter slowly in egg yolk mixture mixing continuously after each addition..
- Once the butter is incorporated the sauce should have smooth thickened consistency without any lumps. Keep aside..
- Fill a saucepan with about 3 inches of water. Add a tbsp of vinegar. Heat until water sinners gently..
- Break cold egg in a small bowl. Make a whirlpool in simmering water with spoon or wire whisker..
- Gently slip egg into water make sure the yolk should not break. Cook for 3 minutes, keeping in mind that yolks should be runny. Remove the egg with slotted spoon and place in strainer so that water get drained..
- In a large skillet or griller pan over medium high heat, melt butter. Add canadian bacon and cook for 2 minutes on both sides or until brown..
- Blanch Asparagus and keep aside.
- Sauté cherry tomatoes and keep aside.
- Toast english muffin..
- Place muffin in the centre of plate. Place cooked bacon on top of english muffin and top with poached egg..
- Spoon hollandaise sauce over eggs and pour some sauce on plate. Sprinkle with chives and blanched asparagus. Arrange cherry tomatoes in a plate..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food egg benedict recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!