Chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat. Slice the chicken on a board, scrape into the pasta with any juices, plus the roasted onion and pepper, cherry tomatoes, rocket, vinegar and seasoning.
Add lettuce, pasta, chicken and half of the tomatoes to a salad bowl. Pour dressing over top, sprinkle in half of the parmesan and toss to evenly coat. Top with remaining half of the tomatoes, the croutons. You can cook Chicken pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pasta salad
- It’s 1 pound of pasta (shells, bow ties, or macaroni).
- Prepare 2 of large cans chicken.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced green pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried basil or 2 Tablespoons fresh basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish portions. It's also a great candidate for potlucks. Greek chicken pasta salad has fresh vegetables, chicken and pasta marinated in a Greek red Pasta salad is one of my favorite summery 'comfort foods'. We love a good kale chicken pasta salad.
Chicken pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta until desired softness…keep in mind that pasta will firm up when it is run through cold water, so cook a little longer than normal..
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, spices, diced pepper, chicken (drained), artichokes (drained, but I added a couple tablespoons of the liquid to the dressing). Mix gently to combine..
- Once pasta is cooked, run it under cold water and drain well. Then add the pasta to the other ingredients and stir gently. Fold in Parmesan cheese..
- Taste to adjust seasoning for your tastes. Cover and chill until ready to serve..
Pasta Salad Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish Side Dish Lunch. Pasta Salad with Chicken, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes and Feta. BBQ Chicken Pasta Salad with a rich, yummy BBQ mayonnaise sauce, corn, bell peppers, black beans. This chicken pesto pasta salad is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken. The perfect make-ahead salad for summer BBQs, potlucks, or easy entertaining.