Chocolate walnut brownie in microwave. The instruction how to make Baileys Chocolate And Walnut Microwave Brownies. Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. A Perfect and very easy process to make delicious Chocolate Walnuts Brownie (Eggless) Brownie is an all time favourite recipe for people of any age, its made on a special occasion and enjoyed a lot.
Take a plate and place your brownie over it. Cut them and garnish with chopped walnuts and Chocolate sauce. [ad#c] Images : Mix together all of the ingredients in a ramekin or microwave safe mug. Stir in butter, vanilla, and eggs. You can cook Chocolate walnut brownie in microwave using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate walnut brownie in microwave
- It’s 1.5 cups of maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 100 gm of butter.
- Prepare 100 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnut kernel.
Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix well. Next, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Coarsely chop walnuts and add along with caramel chips and mix into brownie batter. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs.
Chocolate walnut brownie in microwave step by step
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 min. add butter and mix well till melt..
- Add powdered sugar and mix well…
- Add vanilla essence and luck warm milk and mix..
- Add baking powder and shifted maida and mix it.. now add walnut also..
- Now bake in microwave at high for 6 minutes..
In addition to my Microwave Mug Chocolate Brownie, make sure to check out my Nutella Mug Brownie! Take the few minutes it takes to make this mug cake to make your day or share it with someone else. Get more Microwave Mug Meals including: Microwave Mug Pizza; Brownies are a tasty chocolate treat. However, they can take a while to make when they are cooked in an oven. Making brownies by microwave is a lot less time consuming, but it still leaves a dazzling taste.