Yakisoba Noodles in Broth.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, yakisoba noodles in broth. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yakisoba Noodles in Broth is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Yakisoba Noodles in Broth is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have yakisoba noodles in broth using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakisoba Noodles in Broth:
- Take of leaves Cabbage.
- Take of Carrot.
- Take of rashers Half-strip of bacon.
- Make ready of packet Bean sprouts.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of ☆ Water.
- Take of ☆ Chicken soup stock powder.
- Prepare of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Take of portion Yakisoba noodles.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Get of Sake.
- Prepare of ＊Oyster sauce.
- Make ready of ＊Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Yakisoba Noodles in Broth:
- Cut the cabbage and bacon into bite sizes. Julienne the carrot..
- Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and fry the 1 ingredients quickly. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to the boil. Cook until the vegetables have wilted..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the noodles. Sprinkle sake and loosen the noodles. Fry the noodles and season with the ＊ ingredients. Transfer to a deep serving dish..
- Pour Step 2 over 3 and sprinkle with black pepper..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food yakisoba noodles in broth recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!