Sticky Black Pepper Chicken with Rice and vegetables.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sticky black pepper chicken with rice and vegetables. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sticky Black Pepper Chicken with Rice and vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sticky Black Pepper Chicken with Rice and vegetables is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sticky black pepper chicken with rice and vegetables using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Black Pepper Chicken with Rice and vegetables:
- Take 2 of boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of bounch of baby brocolini.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of soy sauce, regular.
- Take 3 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of honey/ 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of minced gingger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper (deepen on your taste).
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice/ lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Hot steamed rice.
Steps to make Sticky Black Pepper Chicken with Rice and vegetables:
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix them well with the meat. Cover and marinate it for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge to deepen the flavor. You can certainly marinate it for a lot shorter time, but the chicken will be less flavorful..
- Saute the chicken over in the pan and cook until fragrant, reduce the heat to medium until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce thickens. Pour the chicken on top the rice and serve with vegetables you like, garnish with roasted sesame..
- For the baby brocolini: Blanch the broccolini in a large pot of boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and immerse in a bowl of ice water..
- For the Onion and Capsicum : Just saute onion and capsicum together with 1 tablespoon oil until soft..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sticky black pepper chicken with rice and vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!