Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bites.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate pudding brownie bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bites is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bites is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate pudding brownie bites using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bites:
- Get 1 of instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 of oreo cookies.
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bites:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit and spray muffin tin with cooking spray..
- stir together chocolate pudding mix and flour..
- Add milk and eggs, beat with mixer until lumps are gone..
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Crumble oreo cookie onto top..
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edges pull away from the sides of the muffin cups..
- Remove with small silicone spatula and allow to cool on a rack..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate pudding brownie bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!