Broccoli Cheese Bites.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli cheese bites. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Bites is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli Cheese Bites is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli cheese bites using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Bites:
- Take 16 oz of steamed broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of cheese (I used cheddar blend).
- Take 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Bites:
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until breadcrumbs and egg are incorporated.
- Take small portions of mixture and form with hands into patties.
- Place patties on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes total, flipping patties 1/2 way through cooking..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli cheese bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!