Easy Valentine Brownies.
You can have Easy Valentine Brownies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Valentine Brownies
- You need 30 grams of ★Pancake mix.
- Prepare 30 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of ★Almond flour.
- You need 20 grams of ★Cocoa powder.
- You need 80 grams of Butter.
- You need 80 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 60 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 40 grams of Milk.
- You need 40 grams of Heavy Cream.
Easy Valentine Brownies step by step
- Sift all the ★ ingredients together at once! Finely chop the walnuts..
- Microwave the butter for a little less than 1 minute to soften. Add the honey, milk, heavy cream, and eggs in that order, and mix with a whisk each time..
- Pour Step 2 into Step 1 at once, and fold it in with a spatula. When mostly mixed, add the walnuts as well, and mix. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180℃..