Easy and quick delicious brownies cake.🎂. These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Cook, But They're Surprisingly Fast! This are the easiest and most delicious brownies that I have ever eaten. They are so moist and super quick and easy to make.
These are neither "cake" brownies nor "fudge" brownies; they fall somewhere in between. Yes, these are homemade brownies and do not taste like boxed brownie mix. Brownies are always a favorite, and for good reason. You can cook Easy and quick delicious brownies cake.🎂 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and quick delicious brownies cake.🎂
- It’s 1 cup of Flour/maida.
- It’s 5 spoon of cocopowder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of of,salt and meetha soda.
- Prepare of few drops of, vanila essence.
- You need of chocolate souce prepration:.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 spoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 spoon of butter/oil.
- It’s 8 spoon of coco powder.
They are pretty much the perfect chocolate delivery device. These cake mix brownies are incredibly easy to make, but still totally delicious. These brownies are perfect for those times when you just need a pan of brownies, but all you have on hand is a cake mix. In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugars until smooth.
Easy and quick delicious brownies cake.🎂 step by step
- Strain dry ingrediants well and mix them all..
- Blend eggs,milk and oil in a blender and add dry ingrediants into it and blend again…
- Take any bowl or cake pan and add the mixture then bake in microwave for 9 minuts only…
- For souce: take a pan and add milk,sugar, coco powder and butter.cook on the flame even it become thick.. spread it on cake and decorate with sprinkls….
Stir in cocoa powder, salt, baking. This is one of our long-time favorite fudge brownie recipes. It's an easy one-bowl recipe; no melting chocolate, no combining wet and dry ingredients separately, simply stir everything together. And it makes a reliably delicious, moist, fudgy pan of brownies, perfect for that potluck you forgot about until the last minute. I tried the quick and easy brownies.