You can cook Microwave Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Brownies
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare of sprinkles for garnishing.
- You need of Glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
Microwave Brownies instructions
- Add eggs, milk, oil and sugar in a bowl and beat well for 5 minutes.
- Then add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture into a dish greased with oil and bake in microwave for 6 to 7 minutes.
- After taking dish out, let it cool for 5 minutes meanwhile make your glaze.
- Add milk, sugar and chocolate powder in a cup and microwave it for 1 to 2 minutes (until it is mixed well).
- Pour this glaze over your brownies and decorate with sprinkles.