Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich. #BBQ #Grilling #Tailgate Something about Steak, Bacon and Eggs that makes it a favorite anytime sandwich, and not just for breakfast. Steak & Eggs Breakfast Sandwich for World Egg Day – toasted crusty bread, topped with cheddar cheese, tomato guacamole, sliced steak, two eggs and a bacon chipotle aioli. A mouth watering breakfast for dinner idea or an outstanding weekend brunch.
Bread Roll Bacon Steak Cheese Eggs SPG seasoning, use your favorite seasoning Barbecue Sauce. Upgrade breakfast with this easy Steak and Egg Breakfast Sandwich recipe from Delish.com. Melt butter in pan over medium-low heat and crack in egg.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#BBQ #Grilling #Tailgate Something about Steak, Bacon and Eggs that makes it a favorite anytime sandwich, and not just for breakfast. Steak & Eggs Breakfast Sandwich for World Egg Day – toasted crusty bread, topped with cheddar cheese, tomato guacamole, sliced steak, two eggs and a bacon chipotle aioli. A mouth watering breakfast for dinner idea or an outstanding weekend brunch.
Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
- Take 1 cup of cooked steak of your choice (I used leftover ribeye) cut up into small bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 4 slice of cooked and roughly chopped bacon.
- Take 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- Make ready 4 of crusty rolls, toasted.
- Get of For the mayo.
- Take 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- Take 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of jalapeños for topping (optional).
Fry until white is set and yolk is still runny. To build sandwich, place sliced steak on bottom bun and drizzle with chimichurri. Wendy's Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant. The Panera Mediterranean Egg White Breakfast Wrap earns an A for its high protein content and low fat We love Panera, but their Steak and Egg Sandwich is just a bit too high in calories, saturated fat, sodium.
Steps to make Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
- Scramble eggs and milk. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium high heat..
- Add steak and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until steak is heated through..
- Add eggs to the skillet and continually stir until eggs are almost set. Add in cheese, bacon, garlic powder and spicy steak seasoning. Continue to cook until eggs are set about another 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Toast the crusty rolls and set aside..
- Combine mayo, dijon mustard and spicy steak seasoning. Smear as much as you prefer on both sides your roll. Spoon the egg mixture on the bottom half of the roll. On the top half, add jalapeños. Serve and enjoy!.
Classic breakfast sandwiches bring one image to mind: eggs and melted cheese over bread. While undoubtedly delicious, they're also a tad boring after a while. We're talking bacon, sausage, egg, vegan, fruit, chocolate — pretty much anything that fits between slices of bread, a bagel, or a croissant. The bread can also be toasted. I sometimes make it without the egg for a lighter version.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!