Pesto pasta salad. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. It's prime time for fall picnics, and this light and fresh pesto pasta salad is just the ticket.
Pasta salads are the ultimate summer move, especially when it's too hot to use the oven. Adding an easy homemade pesto to pasta salad elevates it to much more than a picnic or barbecue side. Pasta salads can be served as a main dish with a side of grilled corn on the cob and fresh fruit, or as side dish served with something off the grill. You can have Pesto pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto pasta salad
- It’s 1/2 lb of pasta.
- You need 3/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped/crumbled feta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crasins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds toasted.
- You need 1 of optional-roasted chicken for the must eat meat folks.
A scrumptious pesto-flavored salad with crunchy lettuce and yummy noodles. Pesto Pasta SaladSimply Recipes. salad, pepper, pasta salad, green olives, fresh basil leaves and Gluten-Free Pesto Caprese Pasta SaladAncient Harvest. kale, pasta, salt, cherry tomatoes, basil. This chicken pesto pasta salad is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken. To make this pesto pasta salad really simple, I used rotisserie chicken.
Pesto pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta. Best options include bowtie but anything works from orzo to elbow.
- Chop onion and broccoli add to bowl.
- Add feta and crasins.
- Add pesto and hot pasta mix well adding a bit more pesto to taste..
- Serve warm add toasted almonds to each serving.
- If you must roasted chicken can be added for meat eaters..
You can use any pre-cooked chicken. Enjoy this veggie pesto pasta salad with cucumber, peas, cherry tomatoes and basil for an easy family meal. It's great for a packed lunch or summery picnic. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. The perfect quick + easy side dish.