Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌. This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce! The sticky sweet and sour sauce makes it tangy and totally addictive! It's kid-approved and we find even picky eaters love it!
My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your. Crispy strips of chicken with a delicious sweet & sour dipping sauce. Great for kids and adults alike.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce! The sticky sweet and sour sauce makes it tangy and totally addictive! It's kid-approved and we find even picky eaters love it!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌:
- Make ready of For the batter !!.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of egg whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of (FOR THE SAUCE).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of suger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of white vinger.
- Get 1 cup of heinze tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts cut in to strips.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
To make the dipping sauce, in a bowl, stir together the apricot preserves, soy sauce, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce. Homemade crispy sweet and sour chicken with a better-than-takeout sauce made from store cupboard ingredients! And of course we're doing this sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style – which means the chicken is chopped into bite-sized pieces, dredged in a flavourful. This healthy and crispy sweet and sour chicken recipe is so delicious with sweet and sour sauce!
Instructions to make Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌:
- Mix flour / cornstarch in bowl with salt and oil and whisk egg and mix with the flour and slowly add water till you get a batter bit thicker than a pancake batter then set a side..
- Wash chicken and cut into strips and add to a mixing bowl make sure all water is drained then and sesame oil and coat the chicken leave for 5mins in fridge then add to the batter mix heat oil in a pan i used sunflower oil then cook till golden brown and set a side..
- For the sauce just add everything to the pan and cook on a low heat till sugar is dissolved then mix 2tsp cornstarch in cup with 2tbsp water and add to sauce to thicken, and add 1/2 tsp red food colour if u want the sauce more red and u can also add pineapple, peppers etc… then serve and enjoy 👌.
You can make the sweet sour sauce in advance, store in an air-tight container and keep in the refrigerator. Crispy chicken, a sweet scrumptious sauce, and crunchy peppers. It just has all the comforting elements in one bowl. That's why I developed a formula to creating crispy chicken with a crunchy coating that is like the takeout you'd get from Chinese restaurants, without.. Sweet Potato and Chicken SaladTyson. it till the chicken is crispy and tender.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!