You can cook Simple Brownies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Brownies
- It’s 250 g of butter ( 1 cup ).
- You need 2 cups of Caster sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Simple Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, line a pan with baking paper..
- Melt butter in saucepan, remove from heat and stir in sugar. Whisk in eggs one at a time and stir mixture until thick and glossy..
- Sift in flour, add cocoa powder and vanilla essence with egg mixture. Stir until combined then pour into pan..
- Bake for 30 min, put skewer in the middle. If it comes out clean they're ready! Cut into pieces and dust with icing sugar for appearance..