Basque cheesecake. This cheesecake is the alter ego to the classic New York-style cheesecake with a press-in cookie Inspired by a Basque version, this is the cheesecake that wants to get burnt, cracked, and cooked at. A simple cheesecake that is the opposite of what you would imagine the perfect cheesecake to be. Overly dark on the top, no biscuit or sponge base.
Meet the Basque cheesecake with a worldwide reputation. The words world-famous cheesecake used to refer to Junior's in NYC—at least, until I traveled to Basque Country. "This "burnt" cheesecake from the Basque Country doesn't require making a crust, so it's a super easy recipe! It doesn't need much time to cool and it doesn't matter if the surface cracks and gets browned. You can cook Basque cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basque cheesecake
- You need 400 grams of Cream Cheese.
- You need 3 pieces of Eggs.
- You need 160 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 200 ml of Fresh Cream.
Often replicated, never duplicated, La Viña's signature When made as written, this recipe will produce a version very similar to La Viña's cheesecake, and. » Basque Cheesecake. Five ingredients to jiggly, wobbly, creamy joy. I first ate a slice of this cloud of joy while shooting a video in San Sebastian, in the Spanish Basque country. To me, this cake is New York Cheesecake minus sour cream; is without a This burnt cheesecake is originated from Basque in Spain.
Basque cheesecake instructions
- Mix all ingredients in order of Cream cheese -> beaten eggs -> Sugar -> Flour -> Fresh Cream. There is no problem even if the cheese remains small blocks..
- Put the crispy oven sheet into an 18cm cake mold. Pour cheese dough into it..
- Bake for 40 minutes in an oven at 220 ° C. Then cool at room temperature for 4 hours..
- You can eat it as it is or chill it in the refrigerator..
The traditional recipe contains only cream cheese, heavy cream. Basque burnt cheesecake is one of the latest dessert trends in Japan. Basque burnt cheesecakes are well known to be the easiest cheesecake to make. They're everything a normal cheesecake isn't—simple, quick and, most importantly, burnt. Have you ever tried burnt Basque cheesecake?