Tinklee's Easy Brownies/Peanut Butter Frosting.
You can have Tinklee's Easy Brownies/Peanut Butter Frosting using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Easy Brownies/Peanut Butter Frosting
- Prepare of brownies.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate cake mix(I used triple chocolate bc).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of peanut butter frosting.
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of to 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Tinklee's Easy Brownies/Peanut Butter Frosting instructions
- preheat oven to 350ºF.
- mix all ingredients together for brownies, this will be a very thick batter, just make sure everything is incorporated real well.
- grease an 9×13 pan, spread out brownie, you will have to spread it out.
- bake for about 20 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean, remove from oven and ket brownies cool down.
- mix butter, peanut butter and vanilla together until nice and smotth, and powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time so you are able to keep lumps out(I just mix this by hand).
- when brownies are done frost with the peanut butter frosting.