Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Take of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 3 medium of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get of soup base.
- Take 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Take 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Get of other ingredients.
- Take 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Make ready 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Make ready 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Make ready 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Make ready 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Take 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Get 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Crutons.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!