Thai Pasta Salad.
You can have Thai Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6-7 of mushrooms.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 1 of green zucchini.
- It’s 1 of yellow zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1/4 c of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of big spoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 package of fettuccine pasta.
Thai Pasta Salad step by step
- Slice the onions and mushrooms and crush the garlic. Add to a skillet with a spoon of grape seed oil. Sauté until onions are clear.
- Meanwhile, dice the rest of your veggies.
- Add vegetables to the skillet and sauté a bit.
- Once the veggies are starting to cook, add in the soy sauce.
- I like the veggies nice and soft so cover and let simmer until soft enough.
- While veggies are cooking, boil a pot of pasta. When draining the water, don't wash off pasta because you want it to stay hot.
- Mix the veggies together with the pasta.
- Here's the tricky part.. make sure to add and mix in the peanut butter when everything is hot so the peanut butter hides itself in the salad.
- Enjoy this delicious dish either warm or cold. It's awesome both ways.