Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate peanut butter goodness bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate peanut butter goodness bars using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars:
- Get 20 oz of Chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Get 1 small of box devils food cupcake mix (12 cupcakes).
- Make ready 1 small of brownie bites mix (12 brownies).
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of To 3/4 chocolate chunks (depending on your preference).
Instructions to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9 x 13 glass baking dish with non stick spray.
- Cut cookie dough into chunks and place in bottom of dish. Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove and spread/smash smooth to cover bottom of dish.
- Place back in oven and bake an additional 7 minutes.
- Mix together brownie and cupcake mix, oil, eggs, and water..
- Add peanut butter and beat for 2-3 more minutes..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Gently pour mixture over cooked cookie dough..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean from center.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate peanut butter goodness bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!