Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta.
You can have Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter.
Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Boil chicken breast.
- Boil pasta.
- Once chicken is a nice white color strain it and place in a pan with 1/2 the pesto and the butter for about 8 min on high heat or until light brown.
- Once pasta is done strain and place back in pot with the rest of the pesto on ultra low heat..
- Once chicken is done chop it up a bit. Then add both together, mix, and enjoy.