Eggs Benedict (Minnesota style)!!!!.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, eggs benedict (minnesota style)!!!!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggs Benedict (Minnesota style)!!!! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Eggs Benedict (Minnesota style)!!!! is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggs benedict (minnesota style)!!!! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict (Minnesota style)!!!!:
- Prepare 2 of English muffins (split, toasted).
- Take 1 lb of hamburger.
- Take 5 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Make ready 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take 5 tablespoons of clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
Steps to make Eggs Benedict (Minnesota style)!!!!:
- Boil 4 cups water with 1/4 cup white vinegar.
- Fry bacon, drain, set aside.
- Mix liquid smoke, black pepper and hamburger, make into pattys and fry.
- Seperate 4 egg yolks put in small kettle on low heat add lemon juice and 1 teaspoon clarified butter. If to high of heat the yolks will cook (you dont want that) I added a little pepper and parsley to this.
- With boiling water add 2 eggs carefully not to break yolks, poach.
- Turn pattys so the dont burn.
- Take split muffins add patty.
- Add poached eggs.
- Bacon and drizzle on your hollandaise.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food eggs benedict (minnesota style)!!!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!